First time developing film in more than 20 years...
July 12, 2021
...and it mostly came out ok.
First time developing film in more than 20 years... and it mostly came out ok.
The remainder of this post is more notes to my future self.
- wearing gloves in change bag:
- tank bottom and top, spindle, reel, scissors, film
- 1:1 dilution (150ml + 150ml) of D76 stock to make 300ml for one roll
- have ready in pitchers 300ml of fix and 300ml of stop
- (For next time, use distilled water + photoflow)
- pre-wash in tap water cold 2-3 min
- 1:1 D76 for 13 min with agitation first minute and 10s each following minute using stir stick
- stop for 1 min
- fix for 5 min
- wash in sink for 5 min
- photoflow (3-4 drops from syringe)
- water droplets on the neg after photoflow, so did use squeegee